Friday, May 22, 2009

My love of Etsy

Oh I love looking through Etsy! I could spend hours looking at clothes, bags, accessories, and fabric....so much fabric! My favorites list gets larger everyday. I've bought a bunch of fabric to make some projects- so far I've made a baby dress. I have a few quilts on the go, but not even close to being finished yet. There is so much prep work to do for those quilts! It's always stop and go during nap time, it's tough to stay focused. I hope to open an Etsy shop of my own to sell some paintings one day....somewhere in the near future, hopefully.

It's hard to pick only a few of a favorites to share so I've decided I'll dedicate my Friday posting to one of my favorites. Today's pick is "michelemaule". I think Michele's prints are so pleasing to look at. I love the soft colors and collage elements- very cool!





2 comments:

rockstar said...

Wow! Those are so cool! Great pick - I'm going to check out her site right now...

MA said...

I totally think you should sell your paintings - fabulous idea!! I know what you mean about projects - but I adore the dress you made and can't wait to see what you make next!