Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here we go.....

My first blog entry. I have been following a few fabulous blogs and now here I am writing on my own. We'll see how well I can keep up with it! I feel like since having my daughter I haven't been able to shake off the nesting urge I had when I was pregnant. I find myself wanting to make recipe books, sewing clothes, organizing scrapbooks, pretty much anything really motherly. May be it's because I fear I won't have as much time when I go back to work in 3 months (I work as a nanny for a wonderful family & I will be bringing my daughter to work with me which is fantastic for me!). So I'm trying to do all the fun stay-at-home mom things I love to do, like taking about a million photos of my daughter! She's starting to move a lot quicker so some of them turn out a bit blurry but the expressions are too hilarious to discard. Here's a few of my favorites.


3 comments:

About Me said...

Wow these pictures are so cute, who took these?

MA said...

I love it - she is adorable. So excited to see what you are up to!

rockstar said...

She is the cutest! I can't say that enough...I'm so happy you're doing a blog! Keep it up!