Monday, May 25, 2009

Going to Hawaii


My first trip to Hawaii- I couldn't be more excited about it! We leave this weekend and I'll be gone for 6 whole days. I just love getting ready for a trip! I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I'm a little crazy because of my need to make To Do Lists, although he asked me today to add something to the list so clearly he has caught onto the fact that if it isn't written down it probably won't get done. I also love the packing part of traveling! Right now I have piles of clothes for me and my daughter stacked up in the living room just waiting to be pack away in a suitcase. Every time I look at it I get butterflies.

I'm sure there will be a lot of relaxing on the beach, but we also want to do some exploring around the island. We're huge Lost fans so we're going to try and scout of the set locations to see if we can get a glimpse of Sawyer or Jack. A girl can only dream!

4 comments:

MA said...

What...I didn't know you were going to Hawaii!! That is so exciting...when did this come about? Where in Hawaii are you going - is it just you and Bradey? So great - couldn't be more excited for you!

Millie Strong said...

Bradey has some time off school and we've been checking around for good deals on a trip. We found an awesome deal flying out of Seattle to Waikiki Beach. So kind of last minute we decided that's where we'd go. It's just us three and we're spending the night in Seattle Friday night, and then fly on in the morning. I can't wait!!!!

rockstar said...

I'm dealing with some serious jealousy issues over this trip of yours! If you see Jack, or Sawyer tell them I say hi, and think Kate would be lucky to have either of them!

MA said...

Well, I hope you have a fantastic time...sounds so great!! Can't wait to hear all about it!