Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween


Halloween this year was wonderful! To think last year at this time it felt like I was carrying a pumpkin in my tummy! Sophia was our little Bumble Bee and Bradey & I went as the Black Eyed P's. I found that last minute costume idea here.
We all went to a fun Halloween Party with lots of friends- great time and great food! This was my spooky treat:

Recipe from the "Simply homemade fall'09" magazine

My ghosts had a little problem with height, haha

Delicious recipe!

2 comments:

MA said...

Seriously you guys are adorable. Those photos of Sophia are incredible. Love them! Millie, that dish looks so fantasic - well done! I am super impressed!

rockstar said...

Shimmy Shake always beats me to the comments! But just like her I love everything...the ghosts, the costumes and my adorable little "bumble bee" niece who I'm sure misses me a ton!