Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Birthday Girl

It's hard to believe Sophia is 1! She is this hilarious little person and I love listening to her gibberish. I'm loving every moment with her, except may be those occasional late night wakings. She's taking more steps on her own- only a matter of time till she'll be a full on walker.

Sophia loves: Singing, dancing, Elmo, reading books, playing with her Dad, animals
and especially her soother & softie.
We had a Cat themed 1st Birthday Party for her with friends and family

Cat cake (please excuse the premature cut ear haha)

Cupcakes with #1's thanks to Bradey

Sophia's first taste of cake- as you can see she loved it!

A pretty tired birthday girl after an exciting party.


3 comments:

rockstar said...

She is definitely the cutest 1 year old! Love the cake...can't wait to see you guys!

MA said...

Wow, your party looks fantastic. The cake and cupcakes were adorable! Also, is she wearing a "one" onesie? Too cute. Can't wait to see you guys! Great post, thank you!

Millie Strong said...

Thanks! I made the "one" onesie out of the fabric I bought with you. I am very tempted to visit that store again while I'm visiting...we'll see :)