Friday, January 29, 2010

Where to go from here

I love to read blogs. I really could spend the majority of Sophia's nap looking through blogs. My "Millie" bookmark folder on the computer is getting so full because I put everything interesting in there so I don't forget about it. I now have resorted to making another folder to control the overflow! That being confessed, I am going to start posting the cool things I find. Out of my folders and onto my blog so I can look back at them when I want as well as share them with you. Hope you enjoy.

While browsing the Anthropologie website, I found this wonderful doll: Miss Doodle Doll. It's such a fun idea to be able to create your personalized doll, then throw it in the wash and start all over again. Love it!



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey! I just found your blog! It's such a great way to know what everyone is up to!

Millie Strong said...

Lisa, I'm happy you found me! I enjoy reading your blog, it really is a nice way to catch up on everyone's life!

MA said...

Hey Millie you have been busy posting!! Did you know that there is an Anthropologie in Edmonton? Although i suppose you are not far from one living so close to Seattle!!